Within Jacksonville, Florida’s fantastic Southside area, three neighborhoods take a lot of due credit for hosting rich culture and charm: Baymeadows, Deerwood, and Southpoint. With this in mind, it’s easy to understand how the area boasts such a diverse and wonderful collection of foodie destinations. Whether you’re in the area for a day of shopping at the St John’s Town Center, visiting friends, or just passing through, be sure to check out any of these fantastic local menus:
1) Sushi House: This Japanese inspired menu boasts some of the best sushi in all the surrounding area, as well as a patron-loved selection on their hibachi menu. Sushi House has managed to combine top quality with affordable prices, and an array of offerings to please hungry guests of all ages.
2) Los Portales Mexican Grill: Colorful and Lively are two words that properly define Los Portales. Their traditional Mexican cuisine pairs very well with any of their options for homemade margaritas.
3) Nile Ethiopian Restaurant: This local stop is small and comfortable but packs a mighty punch with its Ethiopian inspired menu. Onions, green peppers, and Middle Eastern herbs will make their way into most dishes at this stop.Nile Ethiopian is easily suitable for the carnivores or vegetarians among your group.
4) Ted’s Montana Grill: This place has Old West American down like none other. This steakhouse style restaurant features heritage flavors particularly well in their burgers and bison chops dishes.
5) The Cheesecake Factory: Do you know what pairs excessively well with a busy day, a celebration, a successful day shopping, OR some combination of all of those events? A slice of incredible, hand crafted cheesecake. The Cheesecake Factory absolutely stands up to its name and has become a national favorite. This Jacksonville location is known for excellent service and fresh food preparation.
6) The Capital Grille: If a classy night out is more your style, you have to add The Capital to your evening agenda. This upscale restaurant features American classics fit for the senate. Your reservation gains you access to a menu brimming with only the best delicacies such as steak tartare, lobster mac’n’cheese, or roasted swordfish. Their dessert and bar menu is equally impressive.
7) Moxie Kitchen + Cocktails: If you’re looking for that special pizzazz at the corner of local fare and unique experience, make your way over to Moxie Kitchen. “Locally-owned, thoughtfully-sourced, seriously delicious” is their self proclaimed tagline, and they live every bit up to that statement. The eclectic menu offers ultimate satisfaction to the late night comfort food seekers just as much as the superconscious vegans. Their crafty cocktails are no less impressive as well as unique. This avant garde industrial themed scene is one to check out.
8) Sippers Coffeehouse: When you’re more in cafe mode, Sippers hits the spot every time. They have a highly rated coffee and tea selection according to locals, and a nice nosh menu for various appetites and dietary preferences. Check them out on social media to keep up with their live music schedule, too!
East Coast Injury Clinic Jacksonville, FL Office
Send A Message To East Coast Injury Clinic
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding East Coast Injury Clinic, please fill out the short contact form below.
East Coast Injury Clinic, Jacksonville, FL
Phone (appointments): (904)-513-3954 | Fax: (904) 212-0223
Address: 9889 Gate Parkway N, Suite 305, Jacksonville, FL 32246